Permacolour Enviro Etch & Clean is a new safe and environmentally friendly etching agent for concrete. It creates a more even etch than hydrochloric acid without the fumes.
- Etching coloured and plain concrete
- Removing efflorescence from concrete, plaster and brick
- Cleaning exposed aggregate
- Etching smooth concrete for non-slip
2lt, 5lt, 10lt, 20lt
Light wash - 10 parts water to 1-part Enviro Etch and Clean
Medium wash - 4 parts water to 1 part Enviro Etch and Clean
Heavy wash - Undiluted
Pour Enviro Etch and Clean into a suitable corrosive resistant container. Dilute by firstly adding water and then the Enviro Etch and Clean.
All concrete must be free of any previous sealer or paint treatments, oil, grass, overhanging plants, leaves, soil etc.
Prior applying Enviro Etch and Clean, the concrete should be thoroughly saturated using a hose or watering can. Ensure that the mixture is poured on wet surfaces only and applied with a plastic watering can or brush if applying on vertical surfaces. Application is best with two people, one pouring the mixture and the other brooming or brushing it into the surface. Do not allow Enviro Etch & Clean to dry on the surface, flush it off with clean water.
SAFETY AND STORAGE
▪ Safety glasses and rubber gloves must be worn
▪ Wash hands thoroughly after handling
▪ WARNING: undiluted Enviro Etch and Clean can cause eye and skin irritation. If eye, skin or hair contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists seek medical attention.
▪ IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice if you feel unwell
▪ May be corrosive to some metals